NORDON welcomes both large and small plastic injection molding production runs. With over 67 molding machines running on our floor, there is sure to be a piece of equipment with the perfect setup for your job. We at Nordon are also very familiar with large piece runs in the millions and continuous piece jobs that are running 24/7. Give us a call to discuss your latest project.
NORDON Plastic Injection Molding Capabilities
Below is a list of Nordon's plant and molding capabilities.
- 67 Molding Machines
Ranging from 18 - 610 Ton
- Dedicated Production Cells
With 62,000 square feet of facility, we have the floor space to dedicate to your production project
- Horizontal and Vertical Machines
- Atmospherically Controlled Facilities
- Insert Molding, Over-Molding, Post Molding and Decorating
- Insert Molding
Tailoring to the Needs of Today. Nordon routinely overmolds inserts for a variety of industries including automotive, firearms and sporting goods, industrial controls, and more.
- Over Molding For the Look, Feel and Functionality Your Project Requires. Whether the part is designed for the comfort of that "soft grip" feel or a functional requirement such as sealing surface or shock absorption, Nordon has extensive experience assisting in the design and manufacture of over molded parts with multiple resins.
- Post-Mold Operations/Assembly
Finishing the Job Right. Whether it is a simple finishing technique or complicated assembly, Nordon believes value-added must be a way of doing business in today's manufacturing environment.
- Decorating More Than Just a Plastic Part. Nordon is your one-stop shop for plastics decorating including hot stamping, pad printing, painting, shielding, plating and more.
- Both Short and Long Run Expertise
Your Flexible Plastics Supplier. Nordon is very familiar with production runs of all shapes and sizes. We can accommodate very large as well as very limited production runs of all shapes and sizes.
Contact Nordon to discuss your next injection molding project.